The ND840 is a high performance 3-inch diaphragm compression driver with a 1.4 inch exit throat featuring the smallest size of the art technology.
The diaphragm are precision completely formed from pure titanium. Voice coil assembly is designed using high temperature kapton former and it is joined to the diaphragm by RCF proprietary Direct Drive kapton technology. Diaphragm suspension is designed by extensive FEM study for low distortion and low frequency range
- • The ND840 is the ideal driver for professional high performance applications, from high power 2-way systems to multiple-way long throw systems and large format line arrays.
- • Very good linearity and efficiency in combination with RCF HF series horns
- • 15129052
- 3-inch Diaphragm, 1.4-inch Exit Throat / Pure Titanium Compression Driver
- 220W continuous program power handling
- Frequency range: 500Hz - 20kHz
- 3-slot optimized geometry phase plug
- Titanium diaphragm
- Copper inductance ring for extended response
- Vented, damped, low distortion suspension system
- Nedymium magnet assembly
Descarca fisa tehnica